30 Years Personal Experience & 6 Generations of Animal Husbandry
What sets Lucky 7 Schnauzers apart from other breeders? Come meet us any time!
What we do: We strive for excellence in everything we do. All of our Toy Schnauzers, Teacup Schnauzers and Mini Schnauzers are OFFA tested, any breeder you inquire with should have this testing done. Our adult Toy Schnauzers, Teacup Schnauzers and Mini Schnauzers are carefully selected for personality, body structure, hair coat, trainability and have been tested to be free of common genetic disorders; this ensures our offspring inherit good health and longevity. All of our Toy Schnauzers, Teacup Schnauzers and Mini Schnauzers are registered with the American Kennel Club and we are part of the AKC’s Bred with H.E.A.R.T program. We have over 30 years experience in breeding dogs, horses and cattle. We have been breeding the highest quality animals for 6 generations on the same land. We are more than just a breeder; we are trainers, handlers and animal advocates. Your Toy Schnauzer, Teacup Schnauzer and Mini Schnauzer puppies will go home with correct and versatile socialization to the world around them, and will make an easy transition into your home to become a wonderful forever companion and family member.
Each Toy Schnauzer, Teacup Schnauzer and Mini Schnauzer puppy starts early neurological stimulation at 4 days old, and continues until leaving our home. Five benefits have been observed in canines that were exposed to the Bio Sensor stimulation exercises. Here’s what does early neurological stimulation does for your Schnauzer puppy long term:
- Improved cardio vascular performance (heart rate)
- Stronger heart beats
- Stronger adrenal glands
- More tolerance to stress
- Greater resistance to disease.
Both experience and research have dominated the beneficial effects that can be achieved via early neurological stimulation, socialization and enrichment experiences. Each has been used to improve performance and to explain the differences that occur between individuals, their trainability, health and potential. The cumulative effects of the three stages have been well documented. They best serve the interests of owners who seek high levels of performance, when properly used. Each has a cumulative effect and contributes to the development and the potential for individual performance.
- Fill out an application
- Either choose a pup from “Available pups” and request them on your application, or Meghan will connect you to your perfect pup- she’s pretty amazing at this!!
- Place a deposit, or pay in full. We can accept CREDIT CARD, VENMO, ZELLE. *Any applicable fees from each source will be added on your total.
- Your info will be passed on to Katie who will mostly be in contact with you now.
- Review our training programs: We can take all the worry and stress away by enrolling in a 4 week program for $875.50. If you feel confident in your training abilities, we have a video available for $20. The “Training” page has info on both of these options and exactly what your pup will learn. If you want in-person training, that can be arranged as well with Meghan.
- Sign the contract, helpful info and training (if applicable) documents via Docusign email.
- Arrange for pickup/travel with Katie. If you live out of state and your pup needs to fly, a $400 travel fee will need to be paid. Pups are taken in cabin and delivered either at the airport or door to door dropoff, depending on what we can schedule. We LOVE to do door to door, and will plan that as much as possible! We hire “nanny’s” to take pups sometimes, so it might be Meghan, Katie, or someone else. All of this will be communicated with you, and all flights will be okayed by you before purchase. If you live in Utah, or are flying in from out of state, we can either meet you at the airport (SLC or Ogden) or you can pickup in beautiful Brigham City.
- Enjoy your new pup!!
Who we are: Meghan Baty is the owner and puppy matching specialist! She has an unbelievable ability to match pups with their perfect families. She will handle all questions in the purchasing process, and will make any financial decisions at any point. Then she will pass you off to Katie, who will help you with just about everything else. Katie is our head trainer, document keeper, puppy deliverer, groomer…and anything else Meghan needs her to be! Catherine and Cambry are our fabulous mother/daughter training duo, deliverers and whatever else Meghan needs them to be! We are a full rockin’ female team and can’t wait to help you! We LOVE adoring your puppies while we have them. They for sure are loved and cared for by our committed, intuitive keepers.
Our pups: Our mamas are fostered out to several caring homes. These dedicated families whelp, provide early stimulation training, and wean the pups at 6w. Then pups go to either Katie or Catherine/Cambry for crate training and any additional training. At this point, we can send weekly updates/pictures/videos so you can get to know your new pup. We couldn’t provide you with your amazing pup without help from our foster families!
- Battaglia, C.L., “Loneliness and Boredom” Doberman Quarterly, 1982.
- Kellogg, W.N. & Kellogg, The Ape and the Child, New York: McGraw Hill.
- Scott & Fuller, (1965) Dog Behavior -The Genetic Basics, University Chicago Press.
- Scott, J.P., Ross, S., A.E. and King D.K. (1959) The Effects of Early Enforced Weaning Behavior of Puppies, J. Genetics Psychologist, p 5: 261-81.