Nothing delights us more than knowing we were able to bring a healthy, happy Toy/Teacup/Mini Schnauzer puppy to you. We do seek out your help to ensure that your Schnauzer puppy remains healthy. Please review this contract and let us know if you have any questions.
You can receive either a 10-year, or 2-year health guarantee on your pup.
In short, what our guarantee will cover:
- Life-threatening birth defects, or genetic defects.
- You must call us first if you have a concern!
- Then, you must send us a copy of the examination performed by a licensed veterinarian.
- Decisions will then be made on what course of action will need to be taken.
What is not covered in the guarantee:
- Guarantee does not cover: worms, coccidia, giardia, kennel cough
- Guarantee does not cover vaccine related illness or death
- Guarantee does not cover retained testicles, or problems associated with spaying/neutering your dog.
- Guarantee does not cover: the disposition, life-span, size, color, show quality, or breeding quality of any puppy. We make our best estimate based on genetics..but sometimes mother nature has other plans!
- Guarantee does not cover cancer
- Guarantee does not cover pancreatitis if not fed pawTree food
What you agree to do for guarantee to be in effect:
- Take pup to the vet within 3 business days of receiving.
- Feed pawTree food: this provides great nutrition for your dog, keeping it healthy from the inside out. Your guarantee will be extended to 10 years when feeding pawTree, and down to 2 years if you don’t.
- Give yearly veterinary examinations, and dental cleanings at suggestions of your veterinarian.
When you purchase your pup, the official contract will be emailed to you, so you can download it and keep a copy for your records.